This stainless steel gas cooktop features a classic stainless steel look and five sealed gas burners. A 17K BTU professional burner and two 6K BTU simmer burners add power and flexibility. An additional benefit comes from three robust full-width cast-iron grates that span the entire surface, allowing you to slide cookware across the surface without lifting. Full-Width Cast-Iron Grates
Allow easy movement of cookware around the entire cooking surface. 17K BTU Professional Burner
Provides the ability to use high-temperature cooking methods such as searing, stir-frying, and wok cooking as well as low temperatures suitable for simmering. Two 6K BTU Simmer Burners
Allow more accurate simmer control at the lowest setting, and are ideal for cooking smaller quantities of food, using smaller pots and pans. Additional Features Electronic Ignition
Lights burners with an electric spark instead of a pilot light for more reliable performance. LP Conversion Kit Included
Allows you to convert the cooktop so it can be used with LP gas.
- Versatile burner options accommodate a multitude of cooking styles - from simmering to sauteing to searing
- A 17K BTU professional burner promotes rapid boiling and accommodates high temperatures required by some recipes
- Two 6K BTU simmer burners prevent foods from overheating
- Full-width cast-iron grates allow movement of cookware without lifting
- Five sealed burners prevent spills and drips from entering the burner box
- Infinite-heat control knobs activate a reliable electronic ignition for consistent performance and low to high temperature settings
- (1) 12,500 BTU Power™ Burner
- 9K BTU Sealed Gas Burner
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.