This 6.2 cu. ft. capacity freestanding range has the space to get it all done and the power to get it done fast. You won't know how you ever cooked without features like EvenAir true convection that lets you roast up to 30% faster 3 , the Speed Heat element that boils water 40% faster 1 or Power Preheat, which lets you preheat your oven in 8 minutes 2 . Plus, with AquaLift® self-clean technology, keeping the oven clean takes less than an hour. And with the 10-year limited parts warranty 5 on select components 4 , you can be sure that you'll be cooking for years to come.
- 6.2 cu. ft. cooking capacity
- 10-year limited parts warranty on elements and ceramic glass cooktop*
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled in the USA. Assembled in Tulsa, OK
- AquaLift® Self-Clean Technology
- Induction 3,700-watt Speed Heat element
- Power Preheat your oven in 8 minutes
- EvenAir true convection with third element and Auto Conversion
- Max capacity rack
- Induction Power Center with 11" 3,700-watt and 9" 3,200-watt induction elements
- Precision Cooking system with Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil
- Better Built cooking components
- Warming drawer
- Panoramic view oven window
- Keep Warm setting
- Reliable electronic touch oven controls
- Delay Bake
- Hot surface indicator
- Control Lockout
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.